- 澳门银河官网 - 线上游戏平台
政策和资格The consortium is not available to students during summer sessions.
502 Bad Gateway
主页 - 在定期招收学生
主办 - 如果学生希望跨越寄存器
- The student is enrolled in at least three credit hours at his/her CUE-member 主页 institution.
- The student is degree-seeking or seeking certification for teaching.
- The desired course is not currently available at the 主页 institution or is filled.
- Space is available in the desired course at the 主办 institution.
- The student has satisfied all the course prerequisites and/or is acceptable to the 主办 institution.
- Application does not automatically assure admission to the course. 学生们 will be notified of space availability near the beginning of class.
- The student is responsible for payment of any additional course fees, lab fees, materials, etc. to the 主办 institution.
- In cases of differing academic regulations, those of the 主办 institution will ordinarily apply.
- Tourism Convention and Event Management (TCEM) through IUPUI
- 学生打印此 线索横注册申请. If you have any problems, talk to the Cross Registration Officer (CRO) at the 主页 institution. At Butler, the CRO is Deanna Crisan in the Office of 注册 & Records, Jordan Hall, Room 180. Deanna can be contacted by phone, 317-940-9442, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. 学生们 do not contact the host school directly to enroll. If enrollment is done directly through the host institution, you will be billed for the course.
- The student consults with his/her advisor for course selection.
- The student secures signatures of his/her Butler advisor and dean.
- The student submits the completed form to the Butler Office of 注册 & Records. Forms for fall should be submitted by August 1. 形式 for spring should be submitted by December 1. Each University has their own deadlines we must adhere to. You may check individual websites for information. Some universities will NOT process a late request.
- The CRO determines final eligibility of the student to enroll through CUE.