- is structured around the knowledge, dispositions and performances of school counseling professionals
- prepares counselors with general practice skills as well as specialized school counselor skills
- prepares counselors to serve as team members empowered to accomplish meaningful systems change
- Who are leaders promoting educational success for all students by developing and managing school counseling programming related to academic, career, social, and emotional growth
- Who use facilitative, consultative, and collaborative leadership skills to provide a certainty of educational opportunities for all students
- Who collaboratively design, coordinate, implement, and evaluate student assistance (counseling) services
- Who collaboratively design, coordinate, implement, and evaluate education and career (guidance) services
All students will demonstrate knowledge, performance, and dispositions in the areas of:
- 教育学院 核心价值:
- National credentialing standards for professional counselors and school counselors.
澳门银河官网 - 线上游戏平台 学校心理咨询 graduate students will go through the graduate program as a cohort. Being part of a cohort means:
- You will always be identified with the cohort group you start the program with and cohort members will have a special means of identifying one another...you'll see!
- Everyone in your cohort will begin the program in an orientation session held immediately prior to the beginning of fall semester classes.